Regional Fond for Support of Entrepreneurship under the “Development Program of small business in the Odessa region”, approved by the Odessa Regional Council, offers range of services connected with the organization and conduct of business based on a no-fee basis:
* Registration of business entities;
* Development of statutory documents;
* Consultations in the field of economic law.
* Drafting and legal expertise of business contracts;
* Advice on wrongdoing by supervisory bodies. (Drawing applications, complaints, etc.);
* Consultations in the sphere of tax legislation;
* Consultations in the sphere of foreign trade and customs laws;
* Assistance in preparing business plans and investment projects;
* Preparation and drafting of documents for a loan;
* Conducting seminars on topical issues for small and medium businesses;
* Providing financial assistance on a returnable basis. Apart from the above, we are pleased to present a range of free services to promote goods and services using modern information technologies, namely:
OpenBusiness – an Internet resource that allows an entrepreneur at any level and kind of create your own website in the Internet network. The project aims to promote the Internet among small and medium-sized businesses in our region.
Main objective: to provide entrepreneurs with the Odessa area the full range of modern Internet services, to optimize the process of interaction and information exchange between businesses.